Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Mosquitos are Here

Well,there are definitely some parts of spring I don't like - and mosquitos are one of them!! They are here in full force already. I have a feeling we are going to have a plague of them around hereby summer.....sigh.

I wouldn't mind so much except that poor Liana is so sensitive to them and for some reason she has very tasty blood! If you see a mosquito land on her you can literally watch as she swells up in a couple of minutes.

Last night a mozzie must have made its way into her room. She was wearing long p.js so I guess the only place left was her face. This is what she looked like 24 hours later and after several doses of antihistamine......





So today I went and bought a mosquito net canopy for her room. Not that it will help when she is outside. I wonder if I can keep her in her room until summer is over???????

No comments:

Post a Comment