Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tot School

Tot School
Samuel is 16 months

The highlight of our Tot School week I have no photos off. Samuel finally loves his books. I have tried for so long to get him to sit and read a book with me and he has shown absolutely no inerest, until this week!! We read the same 2 books over and over and over and over again, but I don't mind I am just so happy that he will finally let me read to him!!!!!

Other activities that Samuel enjoyed this week

Stacking his crayons



Playing with the Autumn sensory box again



He spent a lot of time playing in the tent and tunnel that I set up for him.





Samuel also started enjoying trying to do his jigsaw puzzles this week. I found him sitting on his lounge with his puzles many times during the week.


He also spent a lot of time climbing up onto the big kids table to get into their work. He was so proud of himself when he would get hold of a pencil or crayon to do some drawing with!




My favourite has to be these photos of Samuel getting in on the action while the big kids were playing with the Wii. He thought it was great fun to stand on the fit board with the controller just like his big brother.


To see what others are doing for Tot School head on over to 1+1+1=1

3 comments:

  1. Aw! He certainly looks like he is having fun with the Wii! Such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 16 months old, too, and ready to start Tot School with her. Thanks for some great ideas. Where did you get those stacking crayons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla, I bought them about 5 years ago when my youngest was 2. I got them at Target, although I am in Australia so that may make a difference!!

    ReplyDelete